You have just registered to Choralp. Above infos will facilitate your access to Briançon and specify the terms of your stay there. These will also be shown in the “Participant’s booklet” that will be handed to you upon your arrival at the welcome desk on Saturday July, 13th.
These will be on line as they come available
Access by train
Subject to updating
- TGV Paris-Valence then train Valence-Briançon
- Night Train Paris-Briançon direct
- Paris-Lyon-Grenoble TGV: 3 trains per day; connecting by bus.
- Paris-Oulx (Italy) at 30km from Briançon: TGV 4h30 (shuttle Oulx-Briançon), the fastest TGV Paris-Oulx +39 (3)9 01 22 83 10 97 SNCF +33 (0)8 36 35 35 35 or www.sncf.com
Access by car From the North
- Motorway A48, Grenoble, Lautaret Pass, D1091, Briançon
- Motorway A 43, Chambéry, Fréjus, Montgenèvre Pass, RN 94, Briançon
- From Italy : Milan, Turin, Oulx, Montgnevèvre Pass, Briançon
From the South
- Motorway A51, La Saulce, Embrun, RN 94, Briançon
To better select your driving route, you may go to Mappy www.mappy.fr or to Google Maps site Google Map /maps
Access by plane
- Daily shuttles with Marseille and GrenobleAirports
- Shuttle Oulx-Briançon
- Autocars Rignon www.autocars-rignon.com
- Autocars Sylvestre +33 (0)4 92 21 13 26
- SCAL Information +33 (0)4 92 21 12 00
- VFD +33 (0)4 76 47 77 77
- Turin, Italy: SAPAV +39(3)9 0121 322 032 www.sapav.it
- RESALP (Oulx) Tél. +33(0)4 92 20 47 50 http://autocar-resalp.com
- Bardonnechia in July/August
- Turin Caselle (100 km)
- ITALY Tel: +39(3)9 01 14 70 15 28 http://www.aeroportoditorino.it
- Grenoble St Geoirs (140 km) - Tel: +33(0)4 76 65 48 48 www.grenoble-airport.com
- Lyon Saint Exupéry (170 km) - Tel: +33 (0)4 72 22 72 21 www.lyonaeroports.com et http://satobus-alpes.altibus.com
- Genève (240 km) www.gva.ch/en/default.htm
- Marseille Marignane (270 km) Tel: +33 (0)4 42 14 14 14 www.marseille.aeroport.fr
The Badges identify the registered participants at the International Meeting and indicate each one's activity.
There are in 6 different colours with a three-letter indication:
• Workshop Conductors CdC: Green
• Musicians MUS: Green
• Guests INV: Blue
• Services SCE: Yellow
• Organisation ORG: Red
• Accompanying persons ACC: Purple
• Choristers: Orange (without mention)
They are indicated with their number.
• 1 Destino Patagonia: rehearsal room number? on the map of Briançon
• 2 Ballade irlandaise: rehearsal room number? on the map of Briançon
Only the badges bearing the restaurant logo will allow entry into our restaurant at the Carlhian-Rippert school (n° 2 on the map) NO restaurant LOGO on the badge means that you have no access to it.
From Sunday 14th to Friday 18th before each concert.
The conductors that are present at this singing week will manage the open singing. Free access to all.
All performances are open to registered participants at the singing week upon the presentation of their badge. Dress code for the final concert of the ateliers is:
• 1 Destino Patagonia: to be determined
• 2 Ballade irlandaise: to be determined
One afternoon will be free for extra curriculum activities: Wednesday 17th July.
Guided tours of the City shall be available.
ATTENTION! All accommodations and workshops areas are NON SMOKING areas. Smoking into one of these areas may result in the activation of fire alarms.