CHORALP: Practical informations
You have just registered to Choralp. Informations herewith will facilitate your access to Briançon and specify the terms of your stay there. These will also be shown in the “Participant’s booklet” that will be handed to you upon your arrival at the welcome desk on Saturday July, 18th.
Access to Briançon
Access by train
Subject to updating
- TGV Paris-Valence then train Valence-Briançon
- Night Train Paris-Briançon direct
- Paris-Lyon-Grenoble TGV: 3 trains per day; connecting by bus.
- Paris-Oulx (Italy) at 30km from Briançon: TGV 4h30 (shuttle Oulx-Briançon), the fastest TGV Paris-Oulx +39 (3)9 01 22 83 10 97 SNCF +33 (0)8 36 35 35 35 or www.oui.sncf
Access by car From the North
- Motorway A48, Grenoble, Lautaret Pass, D1091, Briançon
- Motorway A 43, Chambéry, Fréjus, Montgenèvre Pass, RN 94, Briançon
- From Italy : Milan, Turin, Oulx, Montgnevèvre Pass, Briançon
From the South
Access by plane
- Daily shuttles with Marseille and Grenoble
- Shuttle Oulx-Briançon
- Autocars Rignon
- Autocars Sylvestre +33 (0)4 92 21 13 26
- SCAL Information +33 (0)4 92 21 12 00
- VFD +33 (0)4 76 47 77 77
- Turin, Italy: SAPAV +39(3)9 0121 322 032 www.sapav.it
- RESALP (Oulx) Tél. +33 (0)4 92 20 47 50 http://autocar-resalp.com
- Bardonnechia in July/August
- Turin Caselle (100 km)
- ITALY Tel: +39(3)9 01 14 70 15 28 http://www.aeroportoditorino.it
- Grenoble St Geoirs (140 km) – Tel: +33(0)4 76 65 48 48 www.grenoble-airport.com
- Lyon Saint Exupéry (170 km) – Tel: +33 (0)4 72 22 72 21 www.lyonaeroports.com et http://satobus-alpes.altibus.com
- Genève (240 km) www.gva.ch/en/default.htm
- Marseille Marignane (270 km) Tel: +33 (0)4 42 14 14 14 www.marseille.aeroport.fr
Map of Briançon and location of the workshops and meetings
Location of the concerts
The Badges identify the registered participants at the International Meeting and indicate each one’s activity.
There are in 6 different colours with a three-letter indication:
- Workshop Conductors CdC: Green
- Musicians MUS: Green
- Guests INV: Blue
- Services SCE: Yellow
- Organisation ORG: Red
- Accompanying persons ACC: Purple
- Choristers: Orange (without mention)
They are indicated with their number.
- Arthur Honegger King David: rehearsal room number 3 (Prorel) on the map of Briançon
- Sergueï Rachmaninov Vespers:rehearsal room number4 (Casino circus) on the map of Briançon
Only the badges bearing the restaurant logo will allow entry into our restaurant at the Carlhian-Rippert school (n° 2 on the map) NO restaurant LOGO on the badge means that you have no access to it.
From Sunday 19th to Thursday 23rd before each concert.
The conductors that are present at this singing week will manage the open singing. Free access to all.
All performances are open to registered participants at the singing week upon the presentation of their badge.
One afternoon will be free for extra curriculum activities: Wednesday 22nd July.
Guided tours of the City shall be available.
All accommodations and workshops areas are NON SMOKING areas. Smoking into one of these areas may result in the activation of fire alarms..
- > Access to Briançon
- > Map of Briançon
- > Concert Locations
- > Planning of the week
- > Other information
Head office Choralp Briançon
MJC - 35 rue Pasteur - 05100 Briançon
Choralp Briançon / A Coeur Joie
CS 99261 - 69264 Lyon cedex 09
Tel : +33 (0)6 60 70 18 47